VA 500 – Flow meter for compressed air and gas
- Integrated display for m3/h and m3 totalizer
- Depth scale for accurate installation
- Usable from 1/2” to 12” (DN 300)
- Easy installation under pressure
- 4…20 mA analogue outputfor m3/h resp. m3/min and Modbus RTU
- Pulse output for m3
- Inner diameter adjustable via keypad
- Consumption counter resettable
Parameters: m3/hr, l/min (1000 mBar, 20° C) for compressed air – or Nm3/h, Nl/min (1013 mBar, 0° C) for other gases
Meas. principle: calorimetric measurement.
Meas. medium: air, gases.
Gas types: air, nitrogen, adjustable via software argon,CO2,NO2, oxygen (only with Oxygen degreasing option purchase).
Meas. range: see table
Accuracy: ±1,5% m.v. ± 0,5% F.S. .
Operating temp.: from -30 to 110°C probe tube from -30 to 80°C housing.
Operating pressure: up to 50 bar.
Analogue output: 4…20 mA.
Pulse output: 1 pulse/m3,signal high 24 VDC, for 30 ms.
Digital Output: RS 485 interface, Modbus RTU
Power supply: 24 VDC.
Probe tube: stainless steel, 1,4301.
mounting length: 220 mm, Ø 10 mm.
Mounting thread: G1/2”.
Diameter housing: 65 mm
Product available - for orders before 12.00, shipping the same day.
(In case of payment by bank transfer, shipment will be made upon payment received).
Product temporarily out of stock - average delivery time: 10-20 days.
|0695 5001DCode: 27380
Insertion thermal flow sensor.