AVUL – Air velocity transmitter
92.00 € – 225.00 €
The SERIES AVUL Air Velocity Transmitter quickly and accurately measures air velocity or volumetric flow in imperial or metric units. Simultaneous current and voltage outputs on all models provide universal inputs to monitoring equipment while the output range, units, and 0 to 5/10 VDC output can be configured via local DIP switches. The optional integral display, or the portable remote display tool, provide a convenient way to locally monitor process values and configure the unit.
Models are available in 3% and 5% accuracy models to suit a variety of needs, and the optional BACnet MS/TP or Modbus® RTU/ASCII communication protocol allows units to be daisy-chained while providing access to all of the velocity and flow data, as well as additional information such as air temperature.
- Service: Clean air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials: Consult factory.
- Range: 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 FPM (5, 10, 15, 20 m/s); field selectable.
- Accuracy: ±(5% of reading + 0.2 m/s) or ±(3% of reading + 0.2 m/s) @ standard conditions, depending on model.
- Temperature Limits: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Power Requirements: 24 VDC ±20% or 24 VAC ±20%.
- Humidity Limits.: 5 to 95% RH, non-condensing.
- Output Signals: 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 5 VDC, 0 to 10 VDC.
- Response Time (90%): 10 s, typical.
- Zero & Span Adjustments: Digital push buttons.
- Output Load Resistance: Current output: 0 to 1100 Ω max.; Voltage output: Minimum load resistance 1 kΩ.
- Current Consumption: 60 mA max.
- Display: 5 digit LCD (optional).
- Electrical Connections: Analog; power and output: four wire removable European style terminal block for 16 to 26 AWG.
- Communication: Connections: BACnet MS/TP or Modbus® RTU/ASCII: three wire removable European style terminal block for 16 to 26 AWG; Supported baud rates: 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 76800, 115200. (optional)
- Device Load: 1/8th unit load.
- Electrical Entry: 1/2″ NPS thread. Accessory: Cable gland for 5 to 10 mm diameter cable, A-151.
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Mounting Orientation: Flow direction must be parallel to the sensor tip.
- Weight: 6.0 oz (160 g).
- Agency Approval: BTL, CE.
Product available - for orders before 12.00, shipping the same day.
(In case of payment by bank transfer, shipment will be made upon payment received).
Product temporarily out of stock - average delivery time: 10-20 days.